VAIO A12 12.5" (black) - Intel® CoreTM i7-8500Y
All Black (ALL BLACK EDITION)
Intel® CoreTM i7-8500Y Processor
Windows 10 Pro
12.5" FHD IPS (1920 x 1080) 16:9 wide and touch screen (10-points capacitive multitouch)
2.07 MP (IR camera for Windows Hello)
512B PCIe SSD
Intel® UHD Graphics 615
IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.1
1 x LAN(RJ45) : 1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX/10BASE-T， 1 x USB Type-C™ SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.0) w/power delivery and DisplayPort (1.2) on tablet， 1 x SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.0) w/charge on dock， 2 x HighSpeed USB (USB 2.0) on dock， 1 x HDMI ，1 x VGA ，1 x Headphone + Microphone (3.5mm)
SD card reader
anti-spill backlit with RF keyboard
48Wh (Tablet + Dock)
Dimension: Tablet + Keyboard approx. 305.5mm x 211.9 x 17.0~21.0mm, Tablet approx. 305.5mm x 199.4 x 7.4mm, Keyboard approx. 305.5mm x 211.9x 20.5mm
Weight: Approx. 1224 g , 601 g (Dock), 623 g (Tablet)
1. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
2. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
3. Weights vary depending on configuration and manufacturing variability.
4. Battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage.
5. In the event of a water spillage, users should wipe away the water, before bringing the laptop to a VAIO service center for inspection or repair.
The anti-spill feature is only available on the keyboard and is not applicable on water damage to other parts of the laptop.